MyPay Bill Pay
- Secure transactions
- 24 hour access
- Requires no stamps, envelopes, or mailing
- Rush payments
- Person to Person electronic payments
- eBill Presentment
Pay a Person
- Send a payment electronically or by check
- Securely pay anyone by entering their account information or allowing them to enter it themselves
- Pay one-time or schedule recurring payments
Enter the customer's name, phone number, and email address. You will also need to create a shared keyword for the person to use setting up the account. This keyword should be told to the person you are paying to prevent any fraudulent payee setups.
The Payee will receive an email with a link to enter their account information. Once the Payee has completed the setup you will be able to schedule a payment to them.
After entering the Shared Keyword, the Payee can then enter their account information through the secure portal. You will never need to see their account information.
- Pay virtually any business in the United States
- Flexible payment scheduling options
- Set reminders for bills
- See all payments and reminders at a glance in a calendar or list view
- Receive eBill information from supported billers
Enter the information from your bill. Please make sure that the information is filled out as accurately as possible. The phone number is the number of the business. The Account number is your account with the company you are paying. Please note that this must match exactly for proper processing.
Check vs Electronic Payments
If a company is setup to receive electronic payments and the information you entered is correct the Payee will be automatically setup to send payments electronically. If not, the payment will go by check. If payments are sent by check, please allow 7 days for delivery.
Enrolling in MyPay
Currently, you will need to enroll in MyPay Bill Payment from a web browser on your computer or mobile device. Once setup you can setup payments from either a web browser or the MyBank Anywhere app.
To start the enrollment log into your MyBank Anywhere account from a web browser and click the Payments option in the menu.