Your financial success is important to us. That's why First National Bank offers competitive rates and terms on all of our investment options. We will help you achieve your financial goals and empower you to manage your money well.
Certificates of Deposit
We offer various rates and flexible terms on our Certificates of Deposit that will fit any need. Certificate of Deposit features include:
- Flexible terms ranging from three months to five years
- Competitive interest rates
- Guaranteed interest rate during the term of the certificate
- Convenient interest options
- Ten day grace period to withdraw or transfer funds after the date of maturity without penalty
A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. At maturity, the certificate will automatically renew at the same term for the current rate being offered at the time of renewal.
Individual Retirement Accounts
First National Bank offers investment strategies that will make saving for retirement simple. You have the option of investing in a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA Certificate of Deposit.
A traditional IRA is a tax-deferred personal retirement fund. Features include:
- Annual contributions allowed in qualifying amounts
- Earnings will grow tax deferred
- May receive a tax deduction for contributions
A Roth IRA is another investment option that allows you to effectively shelter money for retirement. Features of a Roth IRA include:
- Up-front taxation of contributions; no future tax liability
- No mandatory distribution age
- Principal contributions may be withdrawn any time without penalty
- "Qualified withdrawals" of earnings may be made with no tax or penalty incurred