To start the enrollment log into your MyBank Anywhere account from a web browser and click the Payments option in the menu.
Once you are enrolled in MyPay, here are instructions to set up payment for bills:
- Enter the information from your bill. Please make sure that the information is filled out as accurately as possible. The phone number is the number of the business. The account number is your account with the company you are paying. Please note that this must match exactly for proper processing.
- If a company is set up to receive electronic payments and the information you entered is correct the Payee will be automatically setup to send payments electronically. If not, the payment will go by check. If payments are sent by check, please allow seven days for delivery.
Once you are enrolled in MyPay, here are instructions to set up person to person payment:
- Enter the customer's name, phone number and email address. You will also need to create a shared keyword for the person to use setting up the account. This keyword should be told to the person you are paying to prevent any fraudulent payee setups.
- The Payee will receive an email with a link to enter their account information. Once the Payee has completed the setup you will be able to schedule a payment to them.
- When the Payee clicks the link in the email, they will be asked to enter the Shared Keyword that you provided to them.
- After entering the Shared Keyword, the Payee can then enter their account information through the secure portal. You will never need to see their account information.