Commercial Lender V.P.
We are seeking a Commercial Lender to work in its Waseca, Minnesota location. Our institution is in need of a banker that is ready to help us achieve growth and market share goals. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in commercial lending. This position would be responsible for developing new commercial business, expanding existing commercial customer relationships, and working with customers to develop long-term relationships.
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business
- Assist in establishing and maintaining market position in the financing arena
- Manage an existing loan portfolio consisting of commercial and commercial real estate loans
- Retain, develop, and grow client base
- Gather and analyze all information necessary to present a financing request to senior management or loan committee for approval
- Meet wiht existing or potential customers, visit loan sites, negotiate loan terms and conditions; approve loans within established lending limits or refer and recommend acceptance to the Credit Analyst Officer or loan committee
- Coordinate processing of approved loans; ensure loans are processed according to agreement, customer needs, and conform to bank lending policies
- Represent the bank in various community, civic, and community reinvestment functions to develop additional business and further enhance the bank's image
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a business related field, and three years of commercial lending experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, and proven business development skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Flexible schedule to meet with clients
- Ability to understand tax returns and financial statements
- Strong personal computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and ability to learn new software and product offerings
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to:
First National Bank of Waseca
Attn: Human Resource Officer
101 N State St
Waseca, MN 56093, or
Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Click on the links below to access the EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Required Supplement.